Wednesday 18 May 2011

I SAID I LOVE YOU :)


1 of may on 2010, is the 1st time i said I LOVE YOU to a girl in my life time. 1 year is passed.... we walked together in the past 1 year, we faced a lot of difficulties, happiness, sadness, and everything that a pair of couple would have. :') we appreciate each other, our love, our memory, and the some sweet letters :P is doesn't matter,even now is 21-century.. love letters is a kind of sweetest things that better than sms :) in the words, we can see our love is growing <3

some of the girls need flowers... some of the girls need rings...some of the girls, they just need ur simple LOVE :) 
who is her that just need my simpple love? IS you, Sandra Tan.. <3
in the future, is for sure that we will still facing a lot of difficulties, happiness and sadness... if we hold each other hands, walk together and face together,i can sure that, there is nothing that can change our mind and love <3

we started from a song NOTHING'S GONNA CHANGE WITH YOU until now NEVER LET YOU GO... every steps we walked on, it will have a song to be with us... UNTIL NOW, I WILL SAID,Sandra Ta, I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO! I LOVE YOU <3 !

the end?

NO :) IT WILL NOT HAVE AN ENDING IN OUR LOVE.... :D peace!



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiseh.. blogging wor..XD keep it up.. btw put a chatbox eh..

    ReplyDelete